On Saturday, we got up, had coffee together and then went to get pedicures. After pedis, we got ready and headed for a day in downtown McKinney! I hadn't even considered that it was St. Patrick's Day Weekend. That being said, there were a lot of fun festivities going on.
We antiqued shopped and my sister racked up on some cute clothes! We had lunch at the famous, Spoons, and indulged in their "special dessert" -- a chocoloate covered waffle. Mmmm sooo good.
We crashed pretty early Saturday night. Probably due to the amount of sugar we consumed at the movies.
On Sunday, we made it to the early service at church and had brunch at Company Cafe. I love this restuarant because there are so many healthy choices to choose from. I got the Deep Bowl which is a combo of beef, sweet potato hash, salsa, and avocado. :)
Later Sunday afternoon, we took the three "kids" to play in the park. I was in charge of walking Skylar. Skylar actually just celebrated her second birthday, but you would think it was her 22nd. She is so SLOW, but I love her to pieces!
We had a fun weekend...that actually almost ended in me buying a puppy! But...Stephen didn't support the idea entirely. Haha. I'm definitely glad he helped me not make an impulsive decision.
So glad my mom and seester were able to come down for a good visit - love you both!






No comments:
Post a Comment