Tuesday, March 31, 2015

march highlights.


HELLO, SPRING!
 
Here are a few highlights from the third month of 2015:
  • It snowed a lot one day earlier this month. And by a lot I mean like 5 inches! It was absolutely insane and absolutely beautiful (mainly because I had off work).
  • My school nurse and bible study leader, Darlene, got married!!! At the ripe age of 72! Her new husband, Tom is 77!! Their story is the coolest ever and God is so so good (they were both widowed). We had a wedding shower for her at work!
  • Over Spring Break, Lauren taught me how to finally curl my hair. 25 going on 13.
  • I celebrated my 25th birthday! It was such a fun day. The two students pictured above brought me gifts, Eleni and Stephen sent me flowers to work, I got numerous calls and texts, Stephen got me new Sperrys for our upcoming sailing adventures, we had dinner with the Chabots, and I ate half of the red velvet cake Stephen got me. Thank you to all who poured out love to me on my special day!
  • Stephen and I celebrated Chelsea and David at their couples shower last weekend! It was lots of fun and we got to visit with so many old friends and mentors. Looking forward to the future Rudd's Big Day!
Not pictured:
  • My friend, Courtney, had her second baby girl, Cora. Oh my - she is a gorgeous baby!
I am really behind on blogging about all the excitement that happened over Spring Break and a day-date to Austin!! My goal is to get those two posts up in the next week!
 
Happy April Fool's Day tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment