April showers better bring May flowers!! Geez, I thought Texas was supposed to be in like a drought. Not this month. It rained and poured and rained some more, but luckily I was still able to have some fun!
Here are a few highlights from April:
- After church on Easter Sunday, Stephen and I dyed Easter eggs!
- I FINALLY got a coffee table!! Somehow during Bible study the subject came up that I was looking for a coffee table and one of the ladies had hers for sale on Craig's List for $90!! I took her right up on the offer. It couldn't be more perfect in my living room.
- Skye is back in 'Merica!!!!!!! Katelyn, Stephen and I made a quick trip to San Antonio to celebrate her being home. So so so pumped I got to spend time with my bf!
- We spent a few Sundays this month sailing! It's hopefully going to be a new hobby for us, but we aren't certain at this point. It is really not an easy thing to learn. You have to consistently watch puffs (wind), sheets (sails), lines (ropes), and water the entire time. It can get really stressful on a windy day!
- Stephen, Lauren R., her boyfriend, Eric, and I went to another outdoor concert at our favorite winery. It's always a fun time.

No comments:
Post a Comment