Y'all it's still raining. There are currently 37 counties in Texas that have areas of flooding! It's been a crazy amount of rain this month. At least we now have plenty of water!
Here are a few highlights from May:
- Skye and Derek came through town earlier this month! We played Top Golf together. It was my first experience and I didn't miss the ball as often as I thought I would. So glad Skye is back on US soil!
- Watermark had their baptismal Sunday service. There were like 500 people getting baptized! It was a really awesome to hear the baptizies (I don't know if that's a word!) testimonies. After the service, everyone headed outside to get baptized and enjoy a free lunch!
- One of the service companies that Stephen works with had a crawfish boil! It was nice to not drive 6 hours to eat a mud bug.
- Allie O. got married! The O'Neals have been our family friends forever. It's so weird to think little Al is married, but I'm so happy for her and Cory! Congrats! I was so blessed to have all of my family together for Memorial Day weekend. It was long overdue!
- Hannah and her family were in town for a baseball tournament. We were able to hangout and have a cookout at her Uncle George's! I could definitely get used to her being in town more often. :) Actually...I think I could get used to any of my Louisiana family/friends being in town all the time!!
Lots of fun trips coming up this summer -- be on the lookout for those posts in a few weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment