June was a beautiful month in many ways for me. I finished my second year of teaching (gasp!), I was able to spend time with my whole family and got to spend Father's Day with my daddy.
Here are the other highlights from June:
- My high school friend, Adam, married his beautiful bride, Caroline. The ceremony was sweet and beautiful and Adam cried the entire time. It was awesome.
- Celebrated Stephen's 24th birthday. We had dinner together and I ordered him an ice cream cake. He insisted on taking a video of me singing happy birthday to him- thankfully shortly after it was deleted haha.
- Stephen's momma came to visit us in Big D! She had been trying to plan a trip all year and we finally made it happen. It was so great to have her here for a few days.
- Katelyn and I's trip to Italy!!! I couldn't include our trip to Italy as only a highlight. Italy posts are soon to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment