March may be my favorite month of the year. Yes, it's my birthday month, but that's not the only reason it's my favorite. I also love that in March I get to see flowers in bloom, Spring arrives (as well as Spring Break!), I get to celebrate Pi Day (#mathnerd), and I cross the halfway point of the second semester of school which means t-minus 9 weeks until summer!
Here are a few (birthday!) highlights:
- My birthday fell on a Wednesday this year which is actually great because I get to celebrate it the weekend before and the weekend after! The weekend before my family came in town which was a-mazing! Mom cooked my favorite, chicken and rice and red velvet cake. Katelyn, mom and I got pedis...It felt like Christmas because we all got to be together!
- There are no words to describe my actual birthday. I got numerous phone calls, voicemails, text messages, and SURPRISES! Skye, Lauren and Chelsea all surprised me with little unexpected gifts! My students were extra sweet and sang me "Happy Birthday." Stephen took me to dinner at my favorite restuarant, Carrabba's. I felt so loved and cared for. Thank you to everyone that made my special day extra special. :)
- The weekend after my birthday my precious friends from Catalyst threw Carrie and I a joint birthday dinner celebration at Blue Goose! Jenny and Kristen even got us a cookie cake that was to-die-for! I am so grateful for my friends that I've made in Dallas. Their hearts are golden!
![]() |
| Hannah & Lauren posted these to IG and I loved them too much not to add here! |
Here are a few more highlights:
- Stephen and I went to a Mavs game!
- I mentioned above that Spring Break came and went this month. It. Was. Heavenly. I got to do extra yoga, read an entire book, cleaned my house, and laid by the pool. No words.
- I also celebrated my friend, Jenny's, 30th birthday with the best theme ever, "Cosby Sweater Party." We had dinner at her favorite, Cracker Barrel and then played games at her house. Jenny is now thirty, flirty and thriving!




No comments:
Post a Comment