Here are a few highlights from FEBRUARY:
- I celebrated L Rut's birthday with her! We went to a comedy club and then to a piano bar. It was such a fun night --- Happy Birthday, Lauren!
- It legitimately snowed one day. School wasn't canceled so I drove to school while it was pouring snow. I felt like a mountain woman (sorta).
- The cute dog pic was the "Happy Valentine's Day" text I received from Stephen while he was out of town. Haha. We celebrated a little late on Sunday! We checked out the historic downtown Plano and then had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. It was his first time to go and we were both too full for cheesecake. Maybe next time.
- Hannah came to visit again last weekend! Her, L Rut and I went to a yoga workshop at my gym. We were introduced to Acro Yoga for the first time. Oh my gosh. So cool and fun! Can't wait to learn more about this new practice!
- (At the very last minute) Stephen and I decided to go to Shreve last weekend to visit Chels & Dave and go to the Mardi Gras parade! I haven't done MG festivities in years --it was so fun. It was great to catch up with our friends!
I'm so excited about the warmer days ahead and MARCH.

You're too cute!!!! Love your monthly updates!!! And Cheesecake Factory but no cheesecake?? COME ON MK!!!
ReplyDelete