My mom and I went to Dallas and my sweet sister got to meet us up there! I hadn't seen her since Christmas break. A visit way long overdue. On Saturday, early evening, my mom and I were headed to the mall--killing some time before Katelyn made it to Dallas. And I was thinking about Jesus and how I need Him to direct my footsteps over the next few weeks and wanting Him to speak to me clearly and then my mom said, "Look at the sky!"
"The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaim his handiwork." Psalm 19:1 (ESV)
Do you see the Christian fish in the clouds?! Jesus straight up ANSWERED me. He told my heart, "Do not worry, Mary Kathryn, I have it all under control."
Be encouraged that Jesus always keeps His promises. He has promised to love His children unconditionally. He has promised He will never leave us nor forsake us.
"He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble his way. All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies." Psalm 25:9-10 (ESV)

No comments:
Post a Comment