Sunday, February 17, 2013

blue. scarves. two-tone.

Here is my first post that falls into my "fashion" category.

I have officially decided that I am horrible about taking pictures of my outfits. To be completely honest, I just do not like being photographed. So here are a FEW pictures I have managed to take [very simple ones!].

stripes & prints.



butler please.

You can find Essie nail polish at Walgreens, Sally's Beauty Supply and most nail salons. I prefer Essie over OPI. It's personal preference. They are equally good quality. 

two-tone.
Most of my shopping is done at Gap, Dillard's, and the LOFT. I will occasionally hit Old Navy, American Eagle [occasionally as in once a year] and JCREW [my salary doesn't provide the funds to shop here unfortunately].

I am determined to get better at photographing my outfits. More pictures to come!

P.S. Happy 21st birthday to my sister, Katelyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment