Summer, can you please stop and stay awhile? I cannot believe July is already here and gone. Not only has it gone by fast, but we haven't had enough hot days to make it feel like a legitimate July. I mean only two days in Texas over 100 degrees is....nuts.
Here are a few highlights from the luckiest (seventh) month of the year:
- Stephen & I got to spend part of our 4th of July at Lake Corsicana & part of it at my Uncle Jeff's house. It was a real treat. I am so happy Stephen got to meet my uncle who is basically my pawpaw. We had a yummy lunch with him and then a lake day & firework filled evening in Corsicana. It was so much fun!
- My sister got to come visit me on her day off! We started off the day doing some hot vinyasa then a mani/pedi and then bought her some much needed new make-up. I wish she could come visit every Wednesday!
- Back in March, Stephen got me a little birthday surprise... a trip to San Francisco! We finally got to go a few weeks ago. I had so much fun exploring! We saw San Fran, Napa Valley, Sausalito, & Muir Woods. Almost the entire trip the weather didn't get over 70 degrees -- A-mazing. It was a real adventure & I can't wait until I get to see more of the west coast.. or as Stephen says "West coast wheelin.'" Thank you, Stephen, for such a sweet surprise. You're so thoughtful & I love you so much.
- In east Texas this past weekend I got to meet Stephen's dad, stepmom, & two of his siblings, Brandon & Jordyn. We went to dinner, drank coffee, cooked out, & ate yummy cupcakes. It was so great to meet more of his family - they were all so sweet & precious! That's Jordyn pictured above with her cat, Ella.

No comments:
Post a Comment