I have to say that April has probably been the busiest month I've had in 2014. Lots of weekend trips, lots of time with friends and family, and lots of fun!
Here are a few highlights from the fourth month of the year:
- Earlier this month, I got to meet my dearest friend, Skye, in Waco for the weekend. Her and I had never taken pictures in the world famous bluebonnets so we made sure it happened. She will be leaving to serve in the Navy in August -- I am very thankful for the time we spent together and I can't wait until I get to see her again! Praying for you, Skye!
- Stephen and I wanted to make sure we made a Rangers game before the hot weather made it to Texas. Needless to say, we got what we wanted. It was 40 degrees and windy the night we went, but we still had a blast!
- Him and I also got to make TWO trips home in April! Once for Easter and once for a friend's wedding party (see my hot date ^^^). We both loved our time in our peaceful, country hometown with family and friends. My nephews are getting so big!
- We went to the driving range to practice hitting the golf ball. I really would like to learn how to play but... I just don't know if there is any hope. I might have it the ball three times in 25 swings...Stephen did an awesome job though!
- My admin team had an Easter egg hunt for us one morning -- too much fun.
- A month after Chloe's passing, my dad decided it was time to introduce a new member to the family. Meet Pecos! Pronounced pay-cuss. She's a Miniature Australian Shepherd -- I can't wait to see her in person! I have a feeling she might replace my sister and I.
Not pictured:
- Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures at my family Easter gathering nor Stephen's. I did experience "popping eggs" for the first time. Stephen and his cousins do it every year!
- I also got to spend time with Courtney and her precious, Ella Jane, but Ella wouldn't even let me smile at her haha so I'm hoping to get a picture this summer.

LOVE your highlights!!! Ella will be glad to take a picture with you this summer!! :)
ReplyDelete